Faded into Focus













Photography by Melissa Isabel
Wardrobe Nathalia JMag

It's crazy that I never blogged these photos, I think I did this photoshoot when I was having a major blog identity crisis and I decided not to post for like months. It still saddens me a bit that I stopped blogging at that time but I also believe everything happens for a reason. That break was necessary for me to realize just how much I love to blog and how much it doesn't matter what I am blogging about as long as Im doing it. I don't know if this is a millennials problem but I seem to sometimes face identity crisis's not in the sense that I don't know who I am but more in the sense that I question my existence. Am I on the right path ? am I making a difference? Am I positively influencing people and the earth? I'm constantly asking myself these questions. I don't want to just take up space in this world I want to make a difference even if it is a small difference I still want to contribute I don't ever want to just fade in the background. I want to be proactive about life not reactive; I don't want to let life happen to me I want to happen to life. I definitely think it is a millennial thing; to want to make a difference and not just be caught up in the middle of the dialogue of the world but more be part of its creation. I truly believe that we are the authors of our own story and even if there are other people trying to write it for us; it is still our story to write and create. You know I used to say "if I can positively influence one person, then thats good with me" but honestly I don't just want to positively influence one person I want to positively influence as many people as I can possibly influence. Even if it is as small a thing as compliment that makes someones day better I want to be that person who gives it. If I notice something I like about someone 95% of the time I will let them know, the other 5% they're too far away or ignore me lol. 


Thanks for reading :),

XOXO

--

Nathalia Jmag


No comments:

Post a Comment

lets interact, leave a comment :)