Hair mask you can do at home !
what you will need:
- Olive oil
- An egg
- A food processor
What to do:
- Put two tablespoons of olive oil, a table spoon of mayonnaise, a whole egg, and half or a whole avocado (up to you) into the food processor.
- If you have long hair you might want to do double the recipe so four table spoons of oil, two tablespoons of mayo two eggs and an avocado to an avocado and half into the food processor.
- apply mixture of hair
- wrap hair with aluminum foil or shower cap, or a hot towel (its up to you).
- apply heat with your blow dryer for 2-5 minutes.
- let mask sit anywhere from 30-90 minutes. The amount you leave it will depend on how damaged your hair is.
- remove mask with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- style as usual.
this is what im using in hopes of restoring my hair. Bleaching my hair as much as I did left it very damaged and brittle.
Olive oil helps hydrate the hair, putting just olive oil in your hair can be extremely beneficial too.
the mayo helps hydrate too because of hoe greasy it is.
the avocado and the egg help restore the protein in your hair because after all hair is protein.
thanks for reading:)